Do you have a camper on your Christmas shopping list? If the answer is yes, it will be well worth your time (and budget) to check out these stocking ideas. These products are very practical and will be well used on their next outdoor adventure. The great thing about these items is that they can be bought at your local discount or dollar store.
- Travel Bottles these plastic bottles are a great way to transport bathroom products like shampoo, conditioner and lotions
- Flashlights you can find affordable and colourful choices and it never hurts to have extra
- Glow Items glow sticks, glow bracelets, glow necklaces …
- Fly swatters a necessary tool for the camper
- Plastic Drop Sheets and tarps are always handy to have on hand
- Shower Caps these work wonderfully as covers for food bowls and keep the flies away
- Ponchos rain ponchos and mosquito net ponchos
- Aluminum Foil aluminum covers and pans of all sizes
- Freezer Packets are a great idea for the cooler
- Candles matches, lighters
- Antibacterial wipes, ointments and sprays
- Scissors, tweezers and utility knives
- Grilling supplies skewers, scrubs, forks, tongs, baskets …
This list is far from complete. However, it should give you a good start on affordable and fun gifting ideas for the camper. If you purchase more items then will fit in a stocking -make sure to buy a mesh or nylon laundry bag to put all the gifts in. There will always be dirty laundry for the trip home.
If your camper has little campers, then spend sometime in the children’s area of the discount store for great outdoor toys and travel activities. Don’t forget the bug kit, beach ball or butterfly net!
To stay up to date on everything Campers Cove, make sure you FOLLOW US on: